Wednesday, July 1, 2009

FML...

So the other day im at work chillin and i get a call from my Dad. He tells me that my they have put a sticker on my car saying that there going to tow it...so i tell him that im on the way to come move the car. Heres a lil back store about that due to the fact that my Ls have been suspended im unable to drive my car so my dad suggested that i keep it at his house so i wouldnt drive it...and he asured me that it will be ready for me as soon as i get my Ls back.

Now normally when they put a sticker on your car u have a certain amount of days to move it. I get off work and get to my dads house and i c a big ass empty spot. So this ass fuck tell me that they jus towed the car not to long ago...im thinkin in my head "what the fuck u mean they jus towed it?!?!". So this leads me to think that the sticker has been on there for a min and he is jus know looking at it. So know im assed out with no car and my lovely father did nothing at all. Thanks dad your the best.

No comments: