Friday, April 23, 2010

ThE LiFe AnD TiMeS...EpIsOdE 19


With everything goin on with DTE (Energy Nazi's) and the strange creature in my fridge in the last episode...things have yet to even out or show any signs of getting better... my personal life is clashing with my work and is affecting the people around me.. until my phone rings...my mans Phil Fresh gave my number to someone that was interested in having our skateboard brand Inner-City in the fashion show for the yearly show May Day hosted every May 21st @ modern skate park jus to let yall know to me that was one of the best fashion shows in MI hands down it was crazy...I'm excited that they want us to be apart of it. So they hit me up and asked me to send them a few pictures of our stuff..so I shot them and email to check shit out...its not all set in stone but its lookin good for Inner-City right now ive been on the grind bangin out dope shit for this spring and summer and this show would be a great way to bring us out.




Jus my thoughts.

No comments: