Wednesday, May 26, 2010

ThE LiFe AnD TiMeS...EpIsOdE 23




Previously on the ThE LiFe AnD TiMeS...

I received a call from my sister about my dad having a stroke, the Fashion show is days away, and then get another call from my boy Dan tell me that our boards will not be on time for the show...

Today was the day of the show.. In order to try to make ends meet I called off of work to brain storm and mastermind the next thing to do since we dont have our boards in... and it came to me we over drafted and pulled money out of every were and headed to a skate shop out in west land (keep in mind that there are no sk8 shops in Detroit) paid full price for some blank decks. The show is hrs away and we still have to have the boards printed and ready to be presented @ MAYDAY..and jus as expected it too all fuckin day but we were able to pull it off and have them done jus in time for the show...which turned out ok..i really didnt know what to expect form the show but we got a lot of love and got our name out there which was the mane thing...Im really jus glad that its over with so I no longer have to stress about having shit done and I can work @ my own pace. Later on this week I will showing every one our new boards and tee's we worked hard on and im proud to say that all of our work we have done has been done with our 2 hands and no one else.

No comments: