Wednesday, May 19, 2010

ThE LiFe AnD TiMeS...EpIsOdE 22




Previously on the ThE LiFe AnD TiMeS...

last week I have been working around the clock trying to get things ready for the MAYDAY Fashion show no sleep for the weak...and then I get a phone call.


It's around 5am and my phone starts to ring..its my sister calling..she has informed me that my Dad has just had a stroke the cause is unknown and he has been rushed to the hospital she tells me that he is fine and he is going to recover..thankfully it was not life threatening. All of the pressure is really getting to me now...Dad's in the hospital...lights are off..and not prepared for the show.. I think to myself nothing else bad can really happen now...and as always I speak to soon. My boy Dan checks the shipment on our boards to see when they will arrive.. we ordered the boards on Monday and they were scheduled to arrive on Wednesday (Which is today) and instead the shipment will be arriving next week (now keep in mind that the show is on the 21st which is this week...Friday) So now I have to pull a rabbit out of my ass for this show... I got 2 days and the show must go on...or does it..

No comments: