Tuesday, May 11, 2010

ThE LiFe AnD TiMeS...EpIsOdE 21


Previously on the ThE LiFe AnD TiMeS...


I found my self @ War with the energy Nazis (DTE) and the strange creatures and there new world growing in my fridge in Episodes 17 & 18. In the mists of all of this going on the people around me have informed me that I have issues with excepting that I am not always right (but Iam always right) and on top of all of this there is a fashion show that we have comming up that I am not prepared for.

Day and night I have been trying to prepare for the May Day Fashion show on the 21th coming up....Im tryin to bangin out 2 to 3 designs a day and get them ready to get printed up on our boards and tees... and im doing all of this in the dark.. it makes shit kind hard when you have to go in the hall way to charge you shit up every hr. I received an email stating that we have rehearsal next week and we have to have at least 5 to 10 models...that I have yet to start looking for. This is Inner-City Skateboards 1st fashion show and I dont know what to do...but thankfully I have my boy Phil from Freshman Clothing helpin me out on it. (which reminds me that i have to hit him up later on to help me clean up some of these designs) Later that night I get a call form my sister that throws me all off my creative mind set....


ThE LiFe AnD TiMeS...

No comments: