Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ThE LiFe AnD TiMeS...EpIsOdE 27



Previously on the ThE LiFe AnD TiMeS...

Focusing my energy on Inner-City Skateboards website, press release and getting our boards in Spectacles Detroit things were some what looking up..until my only means of transportation goes out and leaves and turns me into a foot solider making it very difficult for me to get to my 9 to 5.


Well its been about hummm I would say about a mouth and some change now with out a whip and for the past month I have been catchin rides to and from work via my girl and my boy Ress oh yeah and Megan who have been lookin out heavy for ya mans..also we were able to get another car that is currently begin workin on (well at least I hope so cuz you know how they say the gon work on some shit but take there sweet fuckin time on it) and should be done by the end of the week.

But that is not the highlight of this post...noo nooo my good friends I am very happy to announce that the war between me and the energy
Nazis (DTE) has ended!! (for full back ground of of story please refer to ThE LiFe AnD TiMeS episodes 17 and 18) and it couldn't have come at a better time....living in the dark for 2 mouths plus!! do you know what that could do to a person! livin like a modern cave man...have you every takin a shit in the dark wit the door open cuz the street lights are the only source of light that can come thew the window at night! have you?!? well im here to tell you its not fun.

But anyways got that takin care of... got the whip in the shop and Inner-City is back on deck.. no jus have to prepare myself for what the next day has to offer me.

2 comments:

DBrowns Life said...

damn yo. glad you gettin ya shit together.

Delon "D.DIDDY" said...

yeah tell me about it dude well im back on deck for right now im tryin to stay there lol