Wednesday, February 24, 2010

ThE LiFe AnD TiMeS...EpIsOdE 12



Blogging...I use bloggin for alot of things..one of the things is I use it to get alot of things off my chest ya know jus another way of expressin my self about certain things and issues. Another thing is I love spread the word about new stuff like music and other things that might be floating around on the net that people dont know about...expanding peoples minds and letting people know that there are far more things out here.. jus givin people an alt. from the norm...alot of these blog sites(not throwin shots @ anybody @ all) you see alot of the same stuff when you go on there and thats cool most of the time.... cuz ya know you may not see it on another site...but to me bloggin is more than jus cuttin and pasting off of other peoples sites I mean dont get me wrong you gotta get your info some were but i dont think that your blog should look like the nexts persons ya know... jus ya switch it up a lil make you blog stand out a bit i find it itterresting to read about other peoples lives and issues but thats jus me.... know one likes a clone were im from...well idk...jus fuck it.




Jus my thoughts.

No comments: